Wednesday, October 21, 2009

For hearts and the stories they let circulate

In the name of the Creator....

There is so much to be said about the human heart
and the many ways it breaks
its naivities and intricacies
the many beats it takes from infancy

rthymically in the know; like time's apparatus
simultaneously exploring young and old
and the weaknesses inbetween
I long to know my own
and build immunity to heartache

but penetration is enevitable,
love is just that sharp
It's precision in the heart is narrated by incisions leaving scars,
markings of its presence connecting stories like loss, romance and hope.
like tears of the soul they symbolically linger in our being devoid mortal witness...

until we testify its truths
and believe in its authenticity

And so my story goes unnoticed
until ink breaths life to it (sometimes not even then)
it is between these breaths I regain my sanity
and during them that I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment