Thursday, January 28, 2010

Auditory Visuals

Oh but if we were so wise to…
Open up our eyes to…
Other than what our eyes knew
It might surprise you
The moments that work to define you
As you mine through…
Trying to find truth
It is just as much ahead as it is behind you
It is just as silent as a mime’s muse
But you must still listen with your eye’s view
To teach them what they know not
What you thought was unfertile knowledge
…until your mind grew
It is as easy as blinking to clear your vision
Sounds dance before your witness
Conga line straight into your soul
Carrying a message of the cure for blindness
Straight into you soul
Breathe this way to see this way
This respiration is pivotal
Marking a constellation of contemplation
I see stars in my visuals
It’s criminal to deprive my soul of this starry night
I hear it loud and bright
The sounds of light
It makes beautiful music in my heart’s symphony
This piece (peace) is called epiphany.

1 comment: