Friday, January 15, 2010

REinvention

A lack of sweat, blood, tears, and submission led to the demise of my day
We can do better: I market this to my soul.
beyond us is forever, behind us is lost opportunity to work on getting there
How do I find eternity in good spirits?
How can I feel it when blankets surround me?
Covers of illusion, a colorful intrusion
takes me from depth of thought to amusment
profundity slipping between time and space to land into an abyss
I count the divine conversations I've missed
memory is jaded,
all I remember is there is something I am forgetting
all I forget is the only thing important to remember
There is not enough here to build an empire
Theres a need for expansion
I want a skyscraping development so my mind can kiss skies and imagine
So the heart can be greater than what it fathoms
until feeling sweat, blood, tears and submission become its standards

No comments:

Post a Comment